Understanding Testosterone and How it Affects Men
and the Effects and Concerns of Supplements
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is the male hormone which influences vitality, virility, and vascularity in men. It is the primary, natural, male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as the testis and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. In general, androgens such as testosterone promote changes that make a male body different from a female body. Low levels of Testosterone effect levels of estrogen and this is boosting t levels is where PRO Testosterone used as a supplement is very beneficial.
- Anabolic effects include growth of muscle mass and strength, increased bone density and strength, and stimulation of linear growth and bone maturation.
- Androgenic effects include maturation of the sex organs, particularly the penis and the formation of the scrotum in the fetus, and after birth (usually at puberty) a deepening of the voice, growth of facial hair (such as the beard) and axillary (underarm) hair. Many of these fall into the category of male secondary sex characteristics.
A review of Web MD articles reveals that most of the testosterone in the blood is bound to a protein called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Levels of Testosterone that are not bound (“free” testosterone) are often the first area checked when a man or a woman is having sexual problems. Free testosterone also may be tested when a person has a condition that can change SHBG levels, such as hyperthyroidism or other types of kidney diseases.
Testosterone effects can also be classified by looking at a person’s age. For postnatal effects in both males and females, these are mostly dependent on the levels and duration of circulating free testosterone. Testosterone and estrogen should be kept in balance in both men and women.
When researchers look into the chemical structures of testosterone and estrogens, it is revealed that there is only subtle differences between the two. However, the effects of these two hormones on the body are substantial and are substantially different. Testosterone affects nearly every cell in the male body. It improves muscle mass, bone density and also has a positive effect on the heart, brain and blood vessels as well as positive effect on mood. Estrogen is actually made from the circulating testosterone in the body by an enzyme called aromatase. As men age, they tend to make increasing levels of estrogen with decreased production of testosterone. Estrogen can also be made in the liver, muscle and brain, as well as the fat cells. And fat cells is where much concern lies. As obesity rates go up in this country and around the world, and we see increased fat cell in the population, the result, production of estrogen will also increase in the population. This is a bad combination, most particularly for men, where we see decreasing testosterone levels and increasing estrogen levels.
Important Testosterone Facts:
- Men with low testosterone have 74% higher death rates
- Men lose 90% of their testosterone from age 25 to age 70
- University of Cambridge studies have shown that Wall Street traders make more money on the days when their testosterone levels are higher,
- Cell phone and Wi-Fi radiation deplete testosterone
- Genetically modified foods and toxins in our waters deplete testosterone
===>PRO TESTESTORONE— The Best T BOOSTER on the Market, as well as A TOP RATED, CLINICALLY TESTED LOW T All NATURAL SUPPLEMENT
- Pro Testosterone creates rock hard erections and decreases fatigue and recovery times;
- Pro Testosterone’s active ingredient is produced in a three million dollar state of the art facility by the Government;
- Pro Testosterone often increases testosterone by 70-140% in 3 weeks (Dr. Johari Saad, Ph.D.) Results will vary by user;
- Pro Testosterone formula is the same as in the number one, anti-aging steroid hormone — DHEA— which can then increase T levels by as much as forty-seven percent;
- Pro Testosterone will provide benefits to you from increased muscle production as well as other anabolic growth factors;
- Pro Testosterone use will reap additional health benefits, like reduction in bad cholesterol and cortisol (the stress and often referred to as death hormone);
- Pro Testosterone will improve your athletic performance;
- Improve your heart and prostates health;
- Improve Bedroom Performance you and your partner will appreciate
- Pro Testosterone is a clinically proven, natural testosterone supplement to improve well-being by increasing low testosterone levels
- Pro Testosterone is also one of the strongest test booster available on the market and is backed by proven herbal science. Further, Pro Testosterone makers have combined ingredients to create one of the best all natural boosters on the market to help you get over your low testosterone and keep it at proper level.
- Pro Testosterone is backed by clinical research and herbal science has proven it effective. The result of this research has been to create a completely natural supplement to help you eliminate your low testosterone and make you feel better. Expert herbalists created this product by combining ingredients long-used for their ability to address symptoms associated with low testosterone. In addition, because the supplement is all natural, there should be no side effects or downside to using Pro Testosterone. All you’ll get is the enhanced sense of well-being that comes with getting your T levels back on track.
Both estrogen, testosterone are needed to maintain a balance in the body. Four hormones essential in the body
- Testosterone- turns on sebum production glands This sebum insures the skin stays moist. However, when sebum production is to high the skin becomes oily, pores become clogged and prone to acne. This can be an indication of PCOS, where testosterone production has gone into overdrive.
- Estrogen- Both the male and female bodies have and need estrogen. In females one place that estrogen comes from is the ovaries. Studies have shown that estrogen builds collagen. Estrogen also reduces pore sixe, helps the skin stay smooth and nourished by increasing moisture levels. So estrogen is extremely beneficial for the skin. By the age of forty estrogen level in many women decreases leaving it thinner and less elastic.
- Cortisol- commonly known as the stress hormone when kept at high level causes the skin to get out of balance and that is the “stressed look” you see when you have that big project due and worked on it all night. When cortisol is kept high level the skin appears dull and pimples may appear.
- Melatonin- Commonly known as the vampire hormone since it is production increases at night, then its production decrease as day begins and sun rises. Research has shown Melatonin to be a powerful antioxidant, wherein, it neutralizes free radicals and seems to reverse the signs of ageing.